• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 16, 2017

    What Sonam Kapoor said on Nicki Minaj Nipple Pastie?


    Sonam Kapoor one of the finest actress of bollywood is known for her dressing sense globally. She is considered as the sexiest fashionista of B-town.
    Recently 34 years old- rapper Nicki Minaj dared to wore an eye-popping outfit at the Haider Ackermann Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 show . She wore a half sleeve black Mugler button fitted jacket top that reveals most of her chest in low cut top, including her left breast that was covered by a diamond-shaped nipple pastie.
    Neerja actress shared her opinion on Nicki’s outfit and said, ”I am very comfortable with my body. I just saw Nicki Minaj and I was like Whoa! I think that it’s too hot but I would never display that much out there in public.”
    Don’t forget that recently Sonam has also created lot of buzz by his sexy black outfit that reveals her hot boobs.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment